|WHAT WE EXPECT|Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team. In 2013, for the fourth year, we won the "Middle East's Leading Cabin Staff" award at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Also in 2013, we won the prestigious accolade of "World's Leading Airline Cabin Crew" at the World Travel Awards. In fact these awards join a long list of awards that we have won and win every year. To join us you will be the best and you will ensure that you contribute to the success of the World's Leading Airline (World Travel Awards).
You will ensure that you exceed our guestsâ€™ expectations onboard and deliver great service 100% of the time, whilst offering a unique taste of United Arab Emirates hospitality â€“ cultured, considerate, warm and generous.
|WHAT YOU WILL DO|
As one of our Cabin Crew you must ensure the safety of our guests as well as providing great service at all times. You will inspire our guests, display a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and commitment in everything you do and be an ambassador for Etihad Airways and the United Arab Emirates wherever you are in the world.
|MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS|
To become one of our award winning Cabin Crew you will need to meet the following criteria and qualifications:
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Must be confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
|WORLDWIDE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE||
If you meet all of our criteria and you don't want to miss out on a great career and exciting lifestyle, apply now!
Check the WORLDWIDE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE section of our Etihad Careers website for details of where and when we will be in the next few months. This is updated on a regular basis.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
If you are coming to an OPEN DAY, print the Registration Form at the bottom of the page, complete it and bring it with you together with a copy of your Current CV, 2 Colour Passport Photographs, 1 Full Length Photograph. Should you meet the criteria during registration, you may be required to stay for the whole day and asked to return the next day for an interview.